We do not have a dress code for Kindergarten.
GRADES 1-6 SCHOOL UNIFORMS
Our school uniform for grades 1st through 6th is as follows
- Any color school t-shirt or white, blue, tan, or pink polo shirt
- Black, blue, or khaki shorts, pants or skirts. Dark jeans are also okay.
- For girls also: white, blue, or pink solid dresses.
All clothing must be rip free and not worn out or tattered. Skirts need to be no shorter than the end of the student’s fingertips when arms are put down at their sides. Lighter, brighter or darker shades of blue and pink are acceptable. Yoga pants/tight pants are “exposing,” and therefore inappropriate and not allowed to be worn.
GRADES 7-8 FREE DRESS GUIDELINES
Adelphia respects the individuality of our youth. We have thus set general guidelines to help our youth present themselves in a modest way that doesn’t restrict their comfort or sense of fashion. Clothing should be clean, neat, modest in style, and not draw undue attention. Allowable clothing includes (but not limited to): Polo-type shirts, t-shirts, jeans, shorts, skirts/dresses. Graphic t-shirts may be worn as long as the graphic is not inappropriate.
Students may not wear:excessively baggy pants or droopy pants or pants which expose undergarments
- tattered or worn out clothing
- clingy clothing or thin shirts you can see through
- yoga pants or tight jeans or pants are “exposing,” and therefore inappropriate and not allowed.
- exposed midriff (needs to be true when arms are raised as well)
- exposed cleavage or exposed back
- short shorts or short skirts (no shorter than the end of the student’s fingertips when arms are put down at their sides)
- exposed undergarments (this includes off-the-shoulder shirts and dresses)
- hats, caps, beanies, or anything else worn as a covering on the head
Students may color their hair, but only natural colors. No colored (blue, green, purple, etc) hair is permissible.